Wednesday 4th of December 2019 witnessed the approval of nine new Appointments as permanent secretaries by the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria President Muhammadu Buhari into the Federal Civil Service
Although there hasn’t been any allocated portfolio to the appointees this would be seen as the days’ progress.
The 9 new Appointments include Names from the various geo-political zones of the nation.
This was made known by the official press release from Dr(Mrs) Folasade Yemi- Esan the acting head of the Federal Civil Service.
List of Appointee, state and geo-political zones
- Engineer Musa Hassan from Borno state
- Ahmed Aliyu from Niger state
- Olushola Idowu from Ogun state
- Andrew David Adejoh representing North-Central
- Umar Idris Tijjani representing North- East
- Nasir Sani Gwarzo representing North-west
- Nebeolisa Victor Anako representing South-East
- Temitope Peter representing South-west
- Evelyn Ngige representing South-South
Mrs. Olawunmi Ogunmosule Director of Communications, Office of the Head of the Federal civil service stated that the official Swearing in of these new Directors who are to fill vacant slots in the civil service would also be communicated soon.
Appointment into the Federal Civil Service requires each candidate to sit for a written test conducted electronically plus an oral test or interactive session.
And these few have been able to scale through after the ICT examination and test they took sometime in November.